Timeline of Advanced Laser and Light Technology Consulting Activities and Patti Owens Experience – 2018
Patti Owens’ experience – 2018 ensures that the information you receive from AestheticMed Consulting is current, relevant, and exactly what you need to move forward in the laser and light-based technology industry.
- Committee member of International Electrotechnical Commission EC WG–4 and TC76
- Active on the International Standards Organization (ISO) TC 94/SC 6/JWG 1 and IEC/TC 76/JWG 12 for “Requirements for eye and face protection for Lasers”
- ANSI Z136.1, ANSI Z136.3, ANSI Z136.4 committees’ member
- Acting Secretary of ANSI Z136.3 “American National Standard for Safe Use of Lasers in Health Care”
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) representative on the ANSI Z136.3 committee
- Member of the International Council on Surgical Plume, (ICSP) Communication Committee Chairman
More Patti Owens’ Experience
- Presented at Cosmetic Boot Camp, Napa, CA
- Lectured in Cleveland for Rockwell Laser Industries
- Lectured on the new ANSI Medical Standard, Z136.3.
- Chairman of the Educational Committee for AORN e–Chapter
- Sin Inc Face and Body Midwest “Aesthetic National and State Rules & Regulations” Program Lecture / Chicago, Illinois
- American Medical Spa Association “Dangerous Rejuvenation: Lasers and Energy Devices––How to Stay Safe in the Treatment Room” Program Lecturer / Las Vegas, Nevada
- AORN Global Surgical Conference and Expo “Laser Safety Update: New Injuries, New Compliance Strategies” Program Lecturer with Vangie Dennis RN / New Orleans, Louisiana
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS) “ANSI Z136.3 Standards for Laser Treatment Areas” Program co–director and lecturer Dallas / Texas
- ASLMS “Cosmetic State Rules and Regulations” Program Lecturer / Dallas, Texas
- Aesthetic and Medical Dermatology Symposia (A + MD) “Are You Protecting Your Patients and Your Staff with Your Lasers and Energy–Based Devices?” Program Lecturer / Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
- A + MD “2018 Laser Safety Compliance” Program Lecturer / Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
Be trained, certified, and inspired by a leader in the aesthetic and medical laser/energy-based service industry. The Patti Owens’ experience – 2018 you see here will help you and your organization be more competitive. Contact us today!