Timeline of Advanced Laser and Light Technology Consulting Activities and Patti Owens Experience
In addition to the experience chronicled on the About the Owner page, the following pages give a detailed summary of the activities, awards, and industry participation of AestheticMed Consulting and Patti Owens.
|2019 to Present|
Patti Owens’ experience ensures that the information you receive from AestheticMed Consulting is current, relevant, and exactly what you need to move forward in the aesthetics laser and light technology industry.
- Committee member of International Electrotechnical Commission EC WG-4 and TC76
- Active on the International Standards Organization (ISO) TC 94/SC 6/JWG 1 and IEC/TC 76/JWG 12 for “Requirements for eye and face protection for Lasers”
- ANSI Z136.1, ANSI Z136.3, ANSI Z136.4 committees’ member
- Acting Secretary of ANSI Z136.3 “American National Standard for Safe Use of Lasers in Health Care”
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) representative on the ANSI Z136.3 committee
More Patti Owens’ Experience
- The Aesthetics Show, July 11-14, 2019, Wynn Hotel, Las Vegas
- International Laser Safety Conference (ILSC) MPAS Co-Chairman. “Update on Laser Ocular Injuries” Program Lecturer. Orlando, Florida
- Association of periOperative Nurses (AORN) Delegate and Co-Presenter of “Laser Update: ANSI Z136.3 2018.” Nashville, Tennessee
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS) “Conducting a Cosmetic Laser Hazard Analysis – New Z136.3 2018 Standard” Co-director and Program Lecturer. Denver, CO
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS) “New ANSI Z136.3 – 2018 Compliance Standards for the Aesthetic Environment” Program Lecturer. Denver, CO
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS) – Board member and acting Safety Director
Use the navigation bar below to see more of Patti Owens’ experience.