Timeline of Advanced Laser and Light Technology Consulting Activities and Patti Owens Experience
In addition to the experience chronicled on the About the Owner page, the following pages give a detailed summary of the activities, awards, and industry participation of AestheticMed Consulting and Patti Owens.
|2018 to Present|
Patti Owens’ experience ensures that the information you receive from AestheticMed Consulting is current, relevant, and exactly what you need to move forward in the aesthetics laser and light technology industry.
- Safety Director of ASLMS starting April 2019
- Committee member of International Electrotechnical Commission EC WG–4 and TC76
- Active on the International Standards Organization (ISO) TC 94/SC 6/JWG 1 and IEC/TC 76/JWG 12 for “Requirements for eye and face protection for Lasers”
- ANSI Z136.1, ANSI Z136.3, ANSI Z136.4 committees’ member
- Acting Secretary of ANSI Z136.3 “American National Standard for Safe Use of Lasers in Health Care”
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) representative on the ANSI Z136.3 committee
- Member of the International Council on Surgical Plume, (ICSP) Communication Committee Chairman
More Patti Owens’ Experience
- Presented at Cosmetic Boot Camp, Napa, CA
- Lectured in Cleveland for Rockwell Laser Industries
- Lectured on the new ANSI Medical Standard, Z136.3.
- Chairman of the Educational Committee for AORN e–Chapter
- Sin Inc Face and Body Midwest “Aesthetic National and State Rules & Regulations” Program Lecture / Chicago, Illinois
- American Medical Spa Association “Dangerous Rejuvenation: Lasers and Energy Devices––How to Stay Safe in the Treatment Room” Program Lecturer / Las Vegas, Nevada
- AORN Global Surgical Conference and Expo “Laser Safety Update: New Injuries, New Compliance Strategies” Program Lecturer with Vangie Dennis RN / New Orleans, Louisiana
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS) “ANSI Z136.3 Standards for Laser Treatment Areas” Program co–director and lecturer Dallas / Texas
- ASLMS “Cosmetic State Rules and Regulations” Program Lecturer / Dallas, Texas
- Aesthetic and Medical Dermatology Symposia (A + MD) “Are You Protecting Your Patients and Your Staff with Your Lasers and Energy–Based Devices?” Program Lecturer / Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
- A + MD “2018 Laser Safety Compliance” Program Lecturer / Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
Use the navigation bar below to see more of Patti Owens’ experience.