Timeline of Advanced Laser and Light Technology Consulting Activities and Patti Owens’ Experience – 2015
Patti Owens’ experience – 2015 ensures that the information you receive from AestheticMed Consulting is current, relevant, and exactly what you need to move forward in the laser and light-based technology industry.
- Passed the AORN’s certification exam and was granted the Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) designation
- Participated in the International Electrotechnical Commission WG-4 and WG12 TC76 conference in Didcot, England for development of international medical laser standards.
- Rockwell Laser Industries Principle Instructor. Medical and Aesthetic Laser lectures from 8 hours to 40 hours curriculum discussing laser and energy based policies, protocols, and procedures, facility audits, risk assessment and review of beam and non-beam hazards. Aesthetic course also includes 24 hours of didactic curriculum to include a discussion of patient assessment, treatment protocols, laser and energy device information, post treatment care and management of side effects for the use of cosmetic devices for: hair removal, tattoo removal, treatment of acne, vessel and pigment removal, ablative and non-ablative facial rejuvenation, and body contouring.
- Committee member of International Electrotechnical Commission EC WG-4 and TC76
- Active on the International Standards Organization (ISO) TC 94/SC 6/JWG 1 and IEC/TC 76/JWG 12 for “Requirements for eye and face protection for Lasers”
- ANSI Z136.1, ANSI Z136.3, ANSI Z136.4 committees member
- Acting Secretary of ANSI Z136.3 “American National Standard for Safe Use of Lasers in Health Care
More Patti Owens’ experience – 2015
- ASLMS Safety Representative to the Board
- ASLMS “International and National Influences on Your Practices” Fundamentals Course Lecture / Orlando, Florida
- Course Director – “ From Practice to Compliance”, ASLMS national conference / Orlando, Florida
- “Establishing a Standards Compliant Laser Program in an Office-Based Aesthetic Practice” ASLMS Lecture / Orlando, Florida
- Elected a panel presenter on the “Women Celebrated in Energy Based Devices” ASLMS / Orlando, Florida
- ASLMS appointment to the Nominating Committee
- ASLMS member of Web Strategy Task Force
- Awards Committee appointment at ASLMS
- ASLMS appointment to the Membership Committee
- Appointment to ASLMS Women in Energy-Based Devices Committee
- Member of the International Council on Surgical Plume, INC. and asked to serve on the Communication Committee
- International Laser Safety Conference “The Keys to Aesthetic Laser Safety” lecture / Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 2015 – International Laser Safety Conference “The Perils of Counterfeit Medical Devices” lecture / Albuquerque, New Mexico
Be trained, certified, and inspired by a leader in the aesthetic and medical laser/energy-based service industry. The Patti Owens’ experience – 2015 you see here will help you and your organization be more competitive. Contact us today!