Timeline of Advanced Laser and Light Technology Consulting Activities and Patti Owens Experience – 2017
Patti Owens’ experience – 2017 ensures that the information you receive from AestheticMed Consulting is current, relevant, and exactly what you need to move forward in the laser and light-based technology industry.
- Rockwell Laser Industries Principle MLSO Instructor. Surgical and Aesthetic Laser lectures from 8 hours to 40 hours curriculum discussing laser and energy based policies, protocols, and procedures, facility audits, risk assessment and review of beam and non-beam hazards. Aesthetic course also includes 24 hours of didactic curriculum to include a discussion of patient assessment, treatment protocols, laser and energy device information, post treatment care and management of side effects for the use of cosmetic devices for: hair removal, tattoo removal, treatment of acne, vessel and pigment removal, ablative and non-ablative facial rejuvenation, and body contouring. Actively engage as author and editor of a variety of E-learning modules.
- Committee member of International Electrotechnical Commission EC WG-4 and TC76
- Active on the International Standards Organization (ISO) TC 94/SC 6/JWG 1 and IEC/TC 76/JWG 12 for “Requirements for eye and face protection for Lasers”
- ANSI Z136.1, ANSI Z136.3, ANSI Z136.4 committees’ member
- Acting Secretary of ANSI Z136.3 “American National Standard for Safe Use of Lasers in Health Care”
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) representative on the ANSI Z136.3 committee
More Patti Owens Experience – 2017
- Member of the International Council on Surgical Plume, (ICSP) Communication Committee Chairman
- Co-Chairman of the Educational Committee for AORN e-Chapter
- International Laser Safety Conference (ILSC) “Aesthetic Plume Hazards” MPAS Program Lecture / Atlanta, Georgia
- International Laser Safety Conference (ILSC) “Aesthetic Ocular Safety” MPAS Program Lecture / Atlanta, Georgia
- Aesthetic Everything “So YOU think Know Laser Safety?” Program Lecture / Scottsdale, AZ
- ASLMS Nursing Allied Health 8 hour Course Co-Director
- “Laser and IPL Ocular Injuries: Who, What, When, and How” ASLMS Program Lecture / San Diego, CA
- ASLMS “Aesthetic Plume Hazards” Program Lecture / San Diego, CA
- Society of Plastic Surgery Skin Care Specialist (SPSSCS) “IPL and Laser Ocular Safety – The Hazards, The Injuries, The Eyewear” Program Lecture / San Diego, CA
- A+MD Dermatology Symposia “Hazards of Plume from Cosmetic Devices” Program Lecture / Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
- A+MD Dermatology Symposia “Energy Device & Laser Safety Protocols” Program Lecture / Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
Be trained, certified, and inspired by a leader in the aesthetic and medical laser/energy-based service industry. The Patti Owens’ experience – 2017 you see here will help you and your organization be more competitive. Contact us today!